Advertisement

Multan Newly Wedding Couple Dead Due to Gas Overload in Room Groom died as gas filled his room and Bride Condition is not Fair Enough.

In Sameejabad area, a house that was bustling with joy over the wedding that was taking place there, turned into a mourning scene when the groom died suffocating after gas filled his room. The bride also barely survived the incident. According to details, the gas was leaking into the room from some point and filled the room, killing the groom and nearly suffocating the bride as well.

The bride has been shifted to Nishtar Hospital where she is receiving medical treatment. Faizan and Momina had been married only yesterday.